Welcome to BestCasino.netís Craps tips section.
This is where we try to guide you a little in your play so
that you might have a better time or, at the very least, not
find yourself completely out of luck.
Here are some of the best tips for playing craps in online
Casinos. The object of the game of craps is trying to figure
out whether the shooter will roll a winning combination.
Basic Craps tips:
1. Make a betting selection(s) or establish a pattern of
play to your liking and stick to it.
2. If you want to play longer and enjoy the action, stick
to the 'pass/don't pass' and 'come/don't come' bets.
3. If you aim to 'hit and run' and winning is a priority,
give preference to high-odds bets.
4. Don't plan to win every roll of the dice.
5. Raise as you win, lower as you lose.
6. Never quit after a win.
7. If the table is choppy a good way to hedge your bet is
to establish a donít pass bet then place bet the 6 & 8.
8. On the come out roll, place a pass bet and an equivalent
field bet, that way if the shooter craps out, you still win
in the field, if the shooter wins with 7 or 11 you still break
9. Try to do the same as the player with the most chips.
If he's a hi roller then use a smaller amount for yourself.
10. Donít press your place bets until you take your winnings
down at least once first.
11. Never walk up to a table and throw your money in. Take
a moment to review the table, people and the game in progress.
I neglected this once and was yelled at by the dealers and
12. Give people elbowroom, if you aren't betting, get off
Your standard bet for this strategy should be in increments
of three units so as to take advantage of the free-odds allowances.
This strategy makes maximum usage of the free-odds bets, wagers
the house has no edge on, and brings the overall house advantage
down to the barest minimum possible in a single odds game.
1. Make three unit pass line and come bets until we have
two points established, and back both those bets with the
maximum single odds allowed.
2. Every time a point repeats, whether as a come or pass
line point, make another three unit pass line or come bet
so you can continue to have two points working for you. If
a 2, 3, 11 or 12 declares a winner or a loser on the new pass
line or come bet, you follow with another bet until you get
that second point established and then make the maximum single
odds allowed on that point.
3. If the shooter sevens-out, clearing the board of all
bets, you should begin the progression again with a new pass